Wednesday 17 July 2013

A Quick Update

So, I haven't been blogging much recently because I've been doing proper writing (sound the horns, Jameson! I want the mountains to know!), however I have, just for a moment, misplaced my quill (Jameson! Tell the search party to keep looking!) so I'll give you a quick update.

The first copies of 'In the Footsteps of the Behemoth' have been printed, I found out today, and I should have my copies in the next few weeks! The cover, by the amazingly talented Diego Gonzalez, is fantastic and I couldn't be happier with it. I don't have a release date yet, but soon, hopefully.

I'm making steady progress with 'Lay Me Restless'. It's just a matter of finding time to write it at the moment; between having a full time job and making sure Jameson is doing his (no, Jameson, serve from the left you oaf!) I don't have as much writing time as I would like. But progress is progress and it's being made.

I'm reading the first part of Dead Stars by the wonderful Ben Galley at the moment. I was lucky enough to be a beta reader but have held off on doing a review until I read the definitive version because you can't get all the magic with a PDF file that you do with a physical book.

Anyway, Jameson has found my quill (finally) unfortunately he's lost my ink pot now (DAMMIT, JAMESON!) and books don't write themselves, so I must away.

See you on the other side,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment