Friday 21 March 2014

A Slight Stumble

Okay, so this has not been my most productive writing week in my life as an author. By virtue of my feeling pretty awful this week, I've written about one thousand words, which, in all honesty, is pretty terrible by all accounts. Still, every writer has the odd stumbling block.

Still, I'm an optimist, so, what this has given me the time to do is recharge a little. It hasn't been a complete waste of time because I've formed ideas in my head, thought about where the story for Lay Me Restless is going, and it's given me a chance to inspire myself; to take a look at books, films and video games I might not have without this little set back. So, in all, it hasn't been the fatal stumble I first thought.

Hopefully I'll be back to full productivity next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment