Wednesday 26 March 2014

A Stunning Return!

So, after a less-than-productive week last week, I seem to have come back shining this week. My energy's renewed, my enthusiasm's returned and I'm throwing out words like something that throws out lots of words (similes are not my forte).

I'm averaging about 3000 words a day so far, which is fantastic. I'm hoping to do 9200 words this week and it's very likely I'll hit my target. It's an ambitious one, no doubt, but I'm quietly confident this week. It's just a matter of getting on with it.

Other than that, there's not really very much to report.

I would just like to add a side-note. The immensely talented Jeff Jones has had some short stories accepted into a new anthology which has been released. It's worth buying just for his stories, I assure you, and you can find it here:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/thirteen-press/alien/paperback/product-21491658.html

No comments:

Post a Comment