Tuesday 10 June 2014

Success!

So, after a couple of weeks off from writing I've had plenty of time to develop ideas and I've pretty much worked out the entirety of the final third of Lay Me Restless. All that's really a mystery to me at the moment is the length of the final sub-plot, which I'm sure I'll work out pretty soon.

I got back to writing today and it's going pretty solidly. I have a really good feeling. No, I'm not going to finish this by my original target date, but I'm going to finish it pretty soon and it's my best work so far. Also, my promotion seems to have worked and I've really raised the profile of both of my previous books, especially 'In the Footsteps of the Behemoth'.

So, in all, a successful few weeks and a few more successful ones ahead.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment