Friday 4 July 2014

Another Holiday!

So, I had a really great time in Dorset. I did so much reading, what more can you ask for? The weather was great and it was fantastic to have so much time to relax. But the holiday isn't quite over yet! Next week I'm travelling pretty much the entire length of country and back again to see two of my favourite bands. I'm seeing Pearl Jam in Leeds, Pixies in Manchester and then Pearl Jam again in Milton Keynes. They both put on fantastic live shows so I can't wait!

Aside from that I'm typically busy. Still writing, chipping away at it as and when I can and making a fair amount of progress with it. My band's practicing for the upcoming Battle of the Bands tournament and I'm practicing my acoustic stuff for the solo competition too. I'm getting everything ready for my book signing in September (stay tuned for more info on that). I'm also setting up a local group in my county for the Fawcett Society. Not to mention a few articles to write for the online magazine I've been writing for. What can I say? I like to keep busy.

Well, I should get on with the above list. I'll post again as soon as I can.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment