Friday 1 May 2015

The Return

As the title suggests, I'm back!

Apologies for the radio silence. What with moving house, finding a new 'day job', working with the theatre company, editing and finding room to breathe in the meantime, things have been a little hectic. But, everything's settled down now (for a while at least) so I can give you all an update!

The theatre company I'm working with, Ships in the Night, had a very successful Research and Development week. Our performances were very well received and the concept of our show was lauded by the audience. We're working on a multi-sensory production of Hansel and Grethel, so that all children can engage with it and the immersive experience. Such a successful week was a blessing and I'm really excited to see what's going to happen with it next. There's a lot of work ahead, no doubt, but it's more than worth it. 

Lay Me Restless is progressing well too. I'm almost at the end of the sixth draft; then it's away to my editor and the beta-readers, while I take a well deserved break! It's been a coffee fuelled process, but there's an end in sight. This book might actually be read by someone soon!

So, that's the short version of everything that's been going on. I still have a few articles to catch up on for Alt:Mag and I'm hoping my first article for another website might surface soon. As soon as it does, I'll let everybody know. 

Thanks for reading!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment