Tuesday 19 August 2014

Busy busy busy

My cover shifts are almost over! I have one more today and then tomorrow it's back to writing. Unfortunately, due to the book signing next month, part of this week is going to have to be sacrificed to admin, pushing the first draft back a little further. Still, it's definitely worth it. Me surrounded by books in an old Tudor house; what could be better?

This weekend something exciting happens at my other job too! On Saturday Daisy White is opening her Booktique where customers will be able to buy my books! She's very business savvy, far more than me (my mind's a little too far over on the creative side to be a great business person) so this could be a great step for my career.

And the Fawcett Society have sent some members my way for the local group! It's early days yet, but progress.

Oh, and I'm recording loads of music at the moment.

As usual, busy busy busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sam

P.S The new season of The Walking Dead is finally on Freeview! Hold me!

No comments:

Post a Comment